IF YOU HAVE A PROJECT WHICH REQUIRES A PHOTOGRAPHER AND YOU LIKE MARK’S PHOTOS, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH: MARK@MARKHUCKS.COMALTERNATIVELY, PLEASE VISIT ME AT THE BATTLE ROCK MOTEL, WHERE COMMENTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS ARE WELCOME...
- Olympic FlamesWe had the TV on last night at the Battle Rock. It turns out Athletes from around the world had gathered in Stratford to witness and take part in some opening ceremony. Stratford! Thankfully the BBC had been tipped off and they’d got some cameras there. And, to be fair, it was a pretty spectacular … Continue reading →
- Poetry ParnassusOn 26 June 2012, as the daylight was starting to fade, a helicopter dropped 100,000 poems on crowds that had gathered at Jubilee Gardens. The event marked the start of the Poetry Parnassus, the largest poetry festival in the UK which is being held as part of the Southbank Centre’s Festival of the World (itself … Continue reading →
- Life of a ClownJoseph Grimaldi was a comedian and a clown, born 18 December 1778. He died on 31 May 1837 a humble man, barely able to walk as his years of performing as a clown had taken their toll on his body. However, his dedication to his clowning has not been forgotten. Indeed, his pioneering and creative … Continue reading →
- Olympic Flames
- Last few times on @VirginTrains I was very late. Today I was 30m early for the connection. Would they let me on the early/empty train. Nope! 1 year ago
- As @HandyDryers are refusing to take my boxed white Kangarillo 2 back (bought end Aug 2015), save money here: ebay.co.uk/itm/-/12186525…? 1 year ago
- RT @FreshMindsTeam: Happy Birthday to Us! We're very excited to be celebrating our 15th birthday today! freshminds.net/2015/09/freshm… http://t.co/… 1 year ago